ADD Lite Bumper on 2015 Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ledphoot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered an Addictive Desert Design Lite Front Bumper with Hoop for my truck this morning, apparently not paying attention that this wont go directly on my truck due to the Sport Bumper on my truck.. I see there is a bumper valance / top pad on the non-sport models.. Is there anything else I need to get to make this work?

dodge-ram-bumper.jpg

https://www.revemoto.com/2015-dodge...tm_source=bc&gclid=CMC4oKv8-tECFRKSfgodqS0FZw

Here is the truck I am putting it on:
tom8tr1.jpg

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just cut your bumper in half...problem solved.

Jk.

I like the ADD bumper the best out of them all but I'm in the same situation as you. Maybe you can call and cancel your order? Or see if you can find that top piece of that bumper? But then you'd have to paint match....

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So that pad will bolt up directly in place of the express/sport oem full bumper?

Then... The add will bolt right up to that?

OP
OP
L

ledphoot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is my understanding according to my email with Cole @ ADD.... I will let you guys know how it plays out in about six weeks when I get my bumper.

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
Awesome! Very cool choice. Looking forward to some photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk