Another set of Wheels and Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well I sold my first set of Cali Off Road Obnoxious wheels with 35” Nitto Trail Grappler M/T Tires. I didn’t like the tires and how they rode. Instead of unmounting and buying new ones, I sold them as a whole set and bought another brand new set. This time I went with 35x12.50r20 Toyo Open Country R/Ts.

I know Toyo’s and Nitto are the same company, but the Toyo’s seem much better and ride smoother (yes I know I have R/Ts instead of M/Ts this time, but many folks here say the Toyo’s ride smooth).

Edit: I also ceramic coated the wheels Wednesday evening in prep of having them installed today. Hopefully this helps repel water, dirt, and break dust while making them easier to clean.

f07137a4d975ad04118ac92cd0a45bc1.jpg

913ff9cef718ec83dbe104d8c8c4d773.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks nice, what’s the spec and brand of those wheels?

You gotta be happy with your truck, if you lose a few hundred a long the way it’s no big deal just move on to the new ones.

OP
OP
Curlyp

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks nice, what’s the spec and brand of those wheels?

You gotta be happy with your truck, if you lose a few hundred a long the way it’s no big deal just move on to the new ones.

Thank you. They are 20” Black Satin with machined spoke wheels. The brand is Cali Off Road and the type is Obnoxious. They are 0mm offset. http://www.calioffroad.com/wheels/obnoxious/

Thankfully, I didn’t lose out and I actually made money! The guy at the shop hooked me up and I only paid $1206 out the door for the new wheels, mounting/balancing and alignment!

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looks good. You can always put a ceramic coating on the wheels for protection and they will also clean up a lot easier.
Jay

OP
OP
Curlyp

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks good. You can always put a ceramic coating on the wheels for protection and they will also clean up a lot easier.

Jay

Thank you. Yup, that’s what I did. Put it on Wednesday and gave it 3 nights to cure!

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Looks great! Liken the Navy decals also.