This happened today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Whitenight24

Whitenight24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Try again with pic

Attachments

• IMG_0745.jpg
    IMG_0745.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 113

GsRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi, 6.4L
Sorry to hear that man. But does not appear to be major damage

Eestee70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
That's too bad... at least no body panel damage.

Curlyp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Damn, glad you and the dog are OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mineralram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
looks like you may only need a new bumper cover. Had a similiar incident in my 2015 sport and just bought a new oem cover and had it painted cost me 600.00

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I get so pissed when I see an animal get hit by a vehicle. I saw a beautiful Boxer get sent airborne ie head over heal, luckily the dog was ok. I really really really wanted to pound the owner of the dog in the face several dozen times but due to previous incidents I did not a) the judge from my last trial said let this be the last time I see you and b) my wife said she was not forking any more money over to lawyers. What I had issues with rude ****** and idiots. I am sure most here have issues with the same group I mentioned, I just could not control my temper. The answer, anger management, yeah right!!!!!!! Oh and glad you are ok and the truck is fixable. I had an idiot in front of me yesterday slam into a Dodge minivan with his Acura sedan, the minivan won, what a ******* as I am on Fentenyl, diladid etc etc and I managed to stop in time, ******* not paying attention driver. They need a punch in the noggin, I forgot to include above. All done now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Whitenight24

Whitenight24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I was doing about 30 when I hit the breaks. The pics don't show the broken grill or the bent support beam behind the bumper. Getting fixed next week. Yeah I was pissed that it happened and at the owner that allowed there dog to run freely.