Is this a lemon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Mkarban

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
As mentioned earlier, documentation of dates, times and who you spoke with is key. Keep taking the truck back. Not 100% sure what the lemon law is in your state. I recently went through a similar situation with my 2500 and 30 days out of service due to the non conformity qualified me for the lemon law. Contact a lawyer that has experience with lemon law, give them all the documented information, let them review it to see if you have a case, there is a law, the magnasson act, that requires the manufacturer to pay for atty fees, don’t sign anything and keep them waiting in the wings. I was taken care of and had my vehicle repurchased, without the help of an atty. I have a few questions though:
1) did you finance any negative equity from a trade in or did you purchase any extra add on products (warranties) when purchased the truck?
2) have you established a case # w/ @RamCares?

Stay persistent and read up on what your state laws are in regards to lemon law. I would pursue a buyback, you’ll at least get the most of the money back you have put into it. You’ll lose out on a trade. A replacement, you’ll have to take what’s available with similar features and value to your current truck.
1) I bought the truck outright, no trade, but did buy the extended warranty through them. No other extras.
2) I did start a case with Ram Care but they haven’t reached out and it’s been a week. Hopefully they get back to me.

Units

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Bighorn
Engine
6.7l Cummins
1) I bought the truck outright, no trade, but did buy the extended warranty through them. No other extras.
2) I did start a case with Ram Care but they haven’t reached out and it’s been a week. Hopefully they get back to me.
I pm’d you @Mkarban

OP
OP
M

Mkarban

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thank you all for the advice.
I documented everything thus far. Explanations, service/warranty receipts. Timeline and associated mileage.
Reached out to Ram Care last week Monday. Have yet to return my calls. Called 4 times and they continue to ignore the case number. They were resistant to provide me an email of a case manager to provide documents. Seems unprofessional to completely ignore the case.
They are resistant to even provide me an email to send my documents for review.

Does anyone have any advice regarding contact or email within Ram Care that I could speak with?
Has anyone else been ghosted by Ram Care?
It’s now 10 days with no response or update to the case.

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
It's not unusual to hear of folks having a lot of issues getting in touch with RamCares. I worked with them to get something fixed on my 18 2500. It finally got done, but I really had to stay on them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357