Jeep wheels on a Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Jeep wheels are 5x5, Ram hubs are 5x5.5 so I had to use spacer/adapters to make this work TEMPORARILY! I fully intend to find some 18x9 wheels I can afford and are 5x5.5 pattern. So far they drive ok. But honestly I dont really like the Jeep wheels too much, they will do for a SHORT while.

what did you do with the stock wheels.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
I'm just confused if you don't really like them and you want some other 18x9s. Why did you put them on there?

OP
OP
SargeFirstClass

SargeFirstClass

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm just confused if you don't really like them and you want some other 18x9s. Why did you put them on there?

Well retired Army E7's on disability dont make a lot of income, I already had these Jeep wheels and tires (I also own a 2009 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited lifted and 35's) so I wanted to know first what 18's would look like on the truck and if they did well Id get some black 18x9 wheels for these outstanding Fierce Attitudes. Improvise, adapt and overcome, adjust on the run!

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Well retired Army E7's on disability dont make a lot of income, I already had these Jeep wheels and tires (I also own a 2009 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited lifted and 35's) so I wanted to know first what 18's would look like on the truck and if they did well Id get some black 18x9 wheels for these outstanding Fierce Attitudes. Improvise, adapt and overcome, adjust on the run!

I see. Just wanted something different than stock and checking fitment before spending $1000s on new wheels and tires. lol

Thank you for your service btw

Chill72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hahaha bunch of pansies!!! He asked for an opinion, "Input?"
OP took it like a champ why the rest of you crying? I'm sure there's one person who won't like someone's modification, if you don't want to get butt hurt stay in your safe space and don't ask for people's opinions. Simple.

No worries, I'm not concerned what these snowflakes say. I simply call it how I see it, real men know this and follow me to victory. Weak ones get offended and voice their opinion as if it matters. Now let's get back to the topic at hand.:favorites13:

Forcepro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No worries, I'm not concerned what these snowflakes say. I simply call it how I see it, real men know this and follow me to victory. Weak ones get offended and voice their opinion as if it matters. Now let's get back to the topic at hand.:favorites13:

You have contributed nothing to this forum besides talk ****.

Follow me to victory? **** troll.

Chill72

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
And he's contributed a whole 6 posts!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mostly just read, I'm not sure what forcepro is so upset about. He is way out of his element. OP and I have an understanding.

OP
OP
SargeFirstClass

SargeFirstClass

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have picked a 18x9 wheel to go with and get these Jeep wheels and spacer/adapters off and do the wheel think the right and safe way. MB Chaos 5 in black. They arent the best, prettiest, show worthy, top of the line wheel but I think for the price it is a 18" wheel that will meet my needs. And I can stay with the Fierce Attitude tires I already have until they wear out. Then I can get the 35/12.50R18 Federal tires like the ones we put on our 2009 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. They perform flawlessly and look great. So there, and I really appreciate everybody's posts.

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
well retired army e7's on disability dont make a lot of income, i already had these jeep wheels and tires (i also own a 2009 wrangler sahara unlimited lifted and 35's) so i wanted to know first what 18's would look like on the truck and if they did well id get some black 18x9 wheels for these outstanding fierce attitudes. Improvise, adapt and overcome, adjust on the run!

welcome home.