Mirror Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

connorbernard7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone know if there is a place where you can buy replacement signal light & puddle light for 09-10 ram tow mirrors. Both my Signal Lights & Puddle Lights are out. Did some research and everyone says you need to replace the whole mirror but I figured I'd check if anyone else in the Ram world might have some more knowledge than Goggle!

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Pic for attention
4d0eab8b7eb9aeb5c2e5373bc4c433bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just saw a replacement for the turn signal on Amazon....not sure about the puddle light.

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Replacement for turn signal is only $50 from FCA at the dealer. Not the whole mirror.

Sir John

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Rebel "Mopar 16" Special Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Replacement for turn signal is only $50 from FCA at the dealer. Not the whole mirror.

Yup...exactly right. There is actually a revised version for both the puddle lamps and turn signals lambs on the tow mirrors. Before I traded it in, my 14 Sport had all of them replaced. It's very easy and defiantly do not replace the whole mirror.

OP
OP
C

connorbernard7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

I'll check the dealer but a friend who works there says the replacement signals & lenses are expensive. Thanks for the help guys much appreciated [emoji1419]