New to RF need a little help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Hi,
i just recently purchased a 2012 Ram 1500 regular cab Tradesman edition. Im currently looking at switching out the stock chrome grill and replacing it with a black one. I have no idea however on where or what I am looking for and would appreciate any help. Looking to do the install myself if possible as well. Also looking for a brush guard so any help with that would be greatly appreciated.
looking to spend no more than $800 on the grill and no more than $500 for the brushguard if possible.
thanks again,
Joe

Catchin Zs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome! I know that Westin makes brush guards, might want to check them out. Not sure about the grille, someone will hopefully chime in for help with that. Ramhunter9(Dave), one of our admins/ vendors, should be along here shortly.

4x4Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just found a factory black grill someone was selling and put that on my truck, but if you want an after market one, dave probably has some!

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I don't know anything about the stuff, but couldn't you just remove, and plasti-dip the existing grill for a lot less than $800? Unless of course you want a totally different style.

OP
OP
B

BigBlackRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Im trying to go for a different look but ill look into that plasti dipping thing for sure

Edgethis

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There was a 4th gen black grille for sale in the for sale section here a few days ago.

Welcome!