Ram Box Short Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
Ok I have had my Ram now since the end of December. I use the Ram Box all the time. I used them all the time on my Avalanche also.

Adequate space
Good lighting for night time
Well set up - can put in dividers
Water tight

Truck use for me is;

Daily Driver
Pulling my RV
General Hardware Store Stuff

For me it is nice to be able to keep all my RV supplies in there ratchet straps, wheel chocks, leveling blocks etc...

Also while getting general stuff at the hardware store it is nice to have a spot to put things that I do not want in the cab but do not want just sitting out in the bed. I used to keep a plastic container in the bed for such things but the Ram Box is way more convenient. For instance I put my garden plants in there the other day. Out of site out of mind and I can cruise down the highway with out them getting messed up. And I do not have to worry about dirt in the cab. Yes I treat my bed like a truck but the cab like my precious :crazy:

OP
OP
Farmer Fran

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
Also I keep things in there like gloves, towels, etc.. I have the Sub in the truck so I loose that space for storage plus like I said above it is a dirty space :naughty:

jljbtm

Reaction score
I keep small tool boxes, gloves, straps etc. And everything stay dry, well used space

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

naumaa1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Oh be quiet, this is one option I didn't get that I wish I had held out for

RumRunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rambox was a deal breaker for me, I shopped until I found a truck I wanted with the Rambox. Ended up being an order. But so far I love having the Rambox. Fits plenty of tools and other items. I like that they lock with the truck too.

Kenneth1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Limited 4x4
Engine
Love mine and wish i would have got one before , the only thing i wish is that they would have made them out of metal and not plastic .