Raptor Series 4" step tubes - black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stricnine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The chrome ram side steps were replaced with these raptor series 4" tubes in black today. I wanted to post these for those looking at getting them. They seem to be sturdy and don't deflect much. Next up is installing my Westin contour bull bar in black. Probably need to get black badges or debadge completly, one step at a time.

image_zpsnvhy9pzo.jpg

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Black badges would look great on your truck. I ended up losing the "1500" portion and went with RAM only.

PrdCdn

TEAM RAMROD
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L ECO Diesel
The chrome ram side steps were replaced with these raptor series 4" tubes in black today. I wanted to post these for those looking at getting them. They seem to be sturdy and don't deflect much. Next up is installing my Westin contour bull bar in black. Probably need to get black badges or debadge completly, one step at a time.

Thank you - I've been looking at buying these for some time. Just made my mind up !!! :favorites13:

OP
OP
stricnine

stricnine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the positive responses! PrdCdn, that's what the forums are for! It's hard to find close up pics sometimes of the mods we want. I hope this pic helps anyone that's out there trying to make up their mind.

I asked the dealership if they would swap my OEM's out for black, this is what they bought me. I still have my OEM's. I may sell them here locally.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Beautiful truck, agree, the black nerf bars look better than chrome would. Just ordered me some Westin Protraxx stainless 4" today, be on next week.

OP
OP
stricnine

stricnine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Truck and side steps look bad ass, but ditch the emblems.

Thanks, this seems to be the consensus. Hahahahaha

I am going to try and install my contour bull bar tomorrow if incannfind the time. I'll probably debadge it during the process.

PrdCdn

TEAM RAMROD
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L ECO Diesel
Thanks for the positive responses! PrdCdn, that's what the forums are for! It's hard to find close up pics sometimes of the mods we want. I hope this pic helps anyone that's out there trying to make up their mind.

I asked the dealership if they would swap my OEM's out for black, this is what they bought me. I still have my OEM's. I may sell them here locally.

I personally think they are awesome !!! I think (and this is me) chrome don't get you home!
Do your OEM go W2W?

OP
OP
stricnine

stricnine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes, both my oem and the raptor series are wheel to wheel.

OP
OP
stricnine

stricnine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Beautiful truck, agree, the black nerf bars look better than chrome would. Just ordered me some Westin Protraxx stainless 4" today, be on next week.

Very nice I bet those will look awesome!

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have the same steps, same color truck too. You have excellent tastes!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk