Rok Block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gustheram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Any of you ever used a rok block? I saw it on Amazon here: Rok Block

If yes, was it durable? Every time I haul mulch I end up with mulch down between the tailgate and bed and the tailgate gets full of mulch. This looks like it should solve that but it has to be durable. It also looks like it would do a great job of sealing that area when I put a bed cover on.

Thanks for any opinions and experiences.

Divi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's pretty cool, going to order it for after I have the bed liner sprayed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

firebuff17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have it and just installed it 2-3 weeks ago. Between that, some weather stripping down the sides, and my bed cover, it keeps all the water out and a dry bed.
I also have the need to haul mulch and stone once in a while and hopping this helps. Have not tried it yet though.
Only suggestion is to follow directions. Clean the area very well, and let it sit in the sun with tailgate open for a long time once it's installed. How well it works will all depend on prep and adhesion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ocwill1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
I have it and just installed it 2-3 weeks ago. Between that, some weather stripping down the sides, and my bed cover, it keeps all the water out and a dry bed.
I also have the need to haul mulch and stone once in a while and hopping this helps. Have not tried it yet though.
Only suggestion is to follow directions. Clean the area very well, and let it sit in the sun with tailgate open for a long time once it's installed. How well it works will all depend on prep and adhesion.

I have one sitting in garage waiting for me to have time to install. Do you have linex or equivalent, if so, did you use any other reinforcement for the tape to stick to, silicone or anything??

firebuff17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I do not have any type of bed liner. I did not use any other type of adhesive other than the strips that came with it.
I did have to slightly adjust it as I was installing it and the included adhesive seemed to stick very well. All I did was let the weight of the product stick to the bed while I got it into place. Then once applied I put pressure to it for final adhesion. It was tough coming off with the adjustment, I would imagine I would have destroyed the product if I tried to adjust it once I put weight to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

gustheram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Wonder how it holds up over time, and usage?

That was my main concern too.

I have one sitting in garage waiting for me to have time to install. Do you have linex or equivalent, if so, did you use any other reinforcement for the tape to stick to, silicone or anything??

After you guys have had a chance to abuse them a little, I'd love to hear your opinions again.

firebuff17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well
Nothing has changed. Lol. I haven't really used the bed all that much. Have opened and closed it a few times. Still sticking very well. No loose spots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ocwill1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
I still have not had a chance to install it yet, if it is not raining here, I am too busy to install. Plus it says to leave tailgate down for 24 hours after install..