what the freak!!!!!!! A window leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdeere05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Had a storm roll through today and yes all my windows were up and the rear slider was shut....my wife looked in the back seat and saw beaded up water on the top of the back seats and head rests so toom it the car wash sprayed the back class and there they...yes they were one on top passenger corner and one on lower driver side corner....damn...called the dealer and takin her in tomorrow. ....bummed the freak out:emotions122:

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Ouch, let dealer know asap...don't want mildew.

2012 R/T Joe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I know the 3rd brake light had a leak issue in the 3rd gens but I thought it was addressed. Please let us know what the dealer has to say!

OP
OP
jdeere05

jdeere05

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Called the dealer and said no problem bring her on in. They are going to take the back glass out and reseal the window...they said lucky under warranty the back glass can be a pain to remove and sometimes break...

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
mine leaked at......wait for it......340 miles!!!!!! yes 340 miles. Anyway, dealer fixed it twice. First time it still leaked. They were saying it was the third brake light, but I kept telling them it wasn't because the headliner wasn't wet and there was no water where it would have ran along top and sides of windshield. So mine just got wet from the slider. No water on floor just tops of rear seats. But they did finally get it fixed. Mine had an obvious gap on the right side that I could see and it would go away when I pushed lightly on the rear slider. Try that with yours and if it does that then it's probably your slider not the brake light. They replaced the seals around the slider to fix mine. Good luck!