Quad cab rear seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iggy4935

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Do the quad cab 1500s come with a split folding rear seat? Mine is a solid bench and would love to swap out for a split one if I can. Having a car seat in the back makes it difficult to get to the under seat storage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Do the quad cab 1500s come with a split folding rear seat? Mine is a solid bench and would love to swap out for a split one if I can. Having a car seat in the back makes it difficult to get to the under seat storage

If you buy a higher end model they do, Tradesman models come with solid bench.

OP
OP
I

Iggy4935

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If you buy a higher end model they do, Tradesman models come with solid bench.

Dang it. Wonder how much a bench would cost lol

AFMoulton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Follow a guy on Facebook, has a website called Seats and Such. He takes interiors out of wrecked trucks and sells them. I bet he could find you one

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Follow a guy on Facebook, has a website called Seats and Such. He takes interiors out of wrecked trucks and sells them. I bet he could find you one

You can find them in ebay as well as car'part.com. I found mine for $100 with the fold out floor. Your truck already has the extra mounting holes under the carpet. You will just need to buy the extra bolts. I use the split feature all the time as well as the fold out floor.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

FamilyRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I am in the same boat Iggy. As far as I can tell, the cloth pattern from the Tradesman isn't available in the Bighorn and similar models that have the split bench option. Someday I would love to swap all the seats from a Bighorn and get the split bench and the under-jumpseat storage, but it will probably never happen.