rear seat question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big john 02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ok guys does anyone know what the difference in rear seats is between the crew cab and the quad cab? I am trying to find crew cab seats but all the seats I see are 60/40 split rear. my rear seat is a solid bench is there any difference in how the mount or whatever?

Damion

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
As far as I know the crew seats are a little bigger than the quad. I think I remember seeing a guy who mounted a crew rear seat in a quad.

OP
OP
B

big john 02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
wow I'm surprised theres not more info on this with all the seats upgrades that people do

Bigdaddycodes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
seats are the same, its the mounting brackets that they come on that are difference, as for mounting the bench wont have the middle mounting point where the 60/40 does..

MaizeNBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Crew Cab rear seat is a little bigger than the ones for the Quad Cab, regardless of the type. I was going to swap in a CC back seat with the folding armrest into my Quad Cab... but with so little room back there already...wasn't going to work for me. Shame cause it was in great condition and a great price.

Dodgetk81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you go from solid rear bench to the split bench, the extra holes are in the floor with tape over them. I swapped out my tradesman seats to a set of sport seats with the split rear bench.