Rear seats fold down?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WISluggo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
This should be an easy question. I know the seat pans fold up , but do the seat backs fold forward? I see fabric handles sticking up behind the headrests, but I can't figure out how the seat backs release.

Razzaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This should be an easy question. I know the seat pans fold up , but do the seat backs fold forward? I see fabric handles sticking up behind the headrests, but I can't figure out how the seat backs release.[/QUOTE

Not that i know of but i am checking now that you have mentioned it lol

blikike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I couldn't get mine to, i think those are just releases to pull the seats out of the truck.

zj4x4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I couldn't get mine to, i think those are just releases to pull the seats out of the truck.

Those are tethers for forward-facing car seats. I learned this when I flipped my boy's seat around from rear-facing last week. Now he can see out the front of "daddy's big truck"! :)

Razzaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Those are tethers for forward-facing car seats. I learned this when I flipped my boy's seat around from rear-facing last week. Now he can see out the front of "daddy's big truck"! :)

Good to know. My boy is 2 months old I will be doing the same eventually. :D

FL BOY

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You can mod the hooks to let the rear seat fold down. It won't fold down otherwise

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
^ What he said. Remove the seats,and cut the hooks down (there's a "how-to" somewhere), or add seat spacers (like many sub boxes require). I cut mine down. It's a must-have if you have any aftermarket audio installed back there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990