8HP upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
They got some cores the other day but nothing's official ready for sale yet. Also, we need to find the breaking point of this trans to know when an upgrade is required, nobody's done that in the trucks yet.

OP
OP
B

bobbo7915

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7L
yeah after i posted this i landed on their facebook page showing they just got cores in, should be interesting to see what they can do with them

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks promising, at least someone is trying. Gives me hope for later down the road.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Cool. I shipped a new 8sp tq converter to Edge last week, and they are going to be cutting it open tomorrow to see what can be done in the way of high stall speeds.

Its nice to see more options coming out now for the 8 speed guys.

Firebird

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi
Cool. I shipped a new 8sp tq converter to Edge last week, and they are going to be cutting it open tomorrow to see what can be done in the way of high stall speeds.

Its nice to see more options coming out now for the 8 speed guys.

Outstanding! I can't wait to do a converter.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Oh yea what does your truck run this heat?

I'm not the one bragging about my times or having a converter for the eight speed.

Jay is the one constantly talking about how he's GOING to have the fastest truck, just wait. Something big is coming. Wait until this is done. Blah blah blah. I want results, not empty promises.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
Didn't seem to help your times any lol.

Oh yea what does your truck run this heat?

I'm not the one bragging about my times or having a converter for the eight speed.

Jay is the one constantly talking about how he's GOING to have the fastest truck, just wait. Something big is coming. Wait until this is done. Blah blah blah. I want results, not empty promises.

Oh look, the cavalry is here from both sides of a long and pointless battle.

sicmadek

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 express qc
Engine
hemi 5.7

And what are you doing besides being a whinny lil *****?

You have bragged about your quadrillion patents you own yet here you are on here. Driving a ram rt that is slower than jays. You might be smart but youre still too young to know how dumb you actually are.

Last edited:

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I told Jay I would follow him to every thread he's trying to peddle his ****** services in and call him out on it. I'm a man of my word.

I still think it's ridiculous that the mods haven't done anything about his THREE accounts.

And cool story sicmadek. My Ram isn't meant to be a race car, just tow one.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
I told Jay I would follow him to every thread he's trying to peddle his ****** services in and call him out on it. I'm a man of my word.

I still think it's ridiculous that the mods haven't done anything about his THREE accounts.

And cool story sicmadek. My Ram isn't meant to be a race car, just tow one.

Have some decency really, as much as he may **** people off, His tunes are good quality. I havnt gotten into any of the previous conversations where arguments have come up, but following someone around insulting them every time they post something IS harassment.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I havnt gotten into any of the previous conversations where arguments have come up, but following someone around insulting them every time they post something IS harassment.

And Jay is doing that exact thing to a supporting vendor here. I see no reason he shouldn't be treated as he treats others.