which diablosport tune gives better MPG 87 or MPG TUNE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIKE-HKS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
which of the two will result in better MPG ?

OP
OP
MIKE-HKS

MIKE-HKS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Buying a car :roflsquared:

not funny , lol , this thing is horrible in fuel mileage , i dont get it , i had one rented for a little over a month and it was great on fuel mileage
now i bought one , and this thing is pegged @ 10mpg ,
and range with a full tank is only 260 miles ? :suicide:

wsutard1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Mike are you referring to the 2014 Sport in your signature? If so, do you have larger than stock wheels? Are you driving it in a different area?

I was averaging 20mpg when I lived at my old house. I moved and have much less highway driving. Now I get 13mpg average. I also increased my tire size and didnt change the computer yet, which will also throw off the readings of the mileage and speed and thus the MPG.

However, I dont really care because I am driving it a lot less due to the lack of commute.

OP
OP
MIKE-HKS

MIKE-HKS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mike are you referring to the 2014 Sport in your signature? If so, do you have larger than stock wheels? Are you driving it in a different area?

I was averaging 20mpg when I lived at my old house. I moved and have much less highway driving. Now I get 13mpg average. I also increased my tire size and didnt change the computer yet, which will also throw off the readings of the mileage and speed and thus the MPG.

However, I dont really care because I am driving it a lot less due to the lack of commute.

Factory 20's stock wheels

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990