got the ol muffler delete done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WVUguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 EXPRESS
Engine
And I have to say I love it...not to crackly at the top and a good deep idle...I was skeptical about it but the best 125 I've spent so far!!

OP
OP
W

WVUguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 EXPRESS
Engine
I'll get pics as soon as I can...weather is crappy right now..but they had a fitting that went on the 3 inch side and y on the other for your duels..few pcs of pipe and a couple bends and that's it...looovveee it

OP
OP
W

WVUguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 EXPRESS
Engine
Any reason why I would be losing MPG after this...at least 1.5-2 mpg

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Keeping your foot in it to enjoy the sound? On a serious note, I got nothin.

OP
OP
W

WVUguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 EXPRESS
Engine
Keeping your foot in it to enjoy the sound? On a serious note, I got nothin.

Haha maybe at first but according to my EVIC which I'm just using to compare before I got this done, was about 2 mpg less plus it was about 60 miles of highway driving at 75...usually around 20, this trip was 17.9...that's huge!

ram-head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I see you're in Colorado? Could be the crazy wind we've had the last couple days.

OP
OP
W

WVUguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 EXPRESS
Engine
I see you're in Colorado? Could be the crazy wind we've had the last couple days.

Yea I drive to and from Cheyenne every day so who knows...didn't seem to bad tonight although I'm still digging out of the blizzard we got yesterday.. :rotfl:

jlb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
That pic makes me think of NYC. Huge aver-reaction to all things weather related here lmao.

I also did a muffler delete, although mine is a single side exit, but I did not notice any MPG drop, so keep an eye on your average for a while. I like the sound, and you might too which could explain your average as stated above lol.

Also, just be glad you don't live in Casper as IMO that is where it is truly WINDY!!!

OP
OP
W

WVUguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 EXPRESS
Engine
That pic makes me think of NYC. Huge aver-reaction to all things weather related here lmao.

I also did a muffler delete, although mine is a single side exit, but I did not notice any MPG drop, so keep an eye on your average for a while. I like the sound, and you might too which could explain your average as stated above lol.

Also, just be glad you don't live in Casper as IMO that is where it is truly WINDY!!!

That is 2 so called blizzards in two months we were suppose to have..lol.. Casper is top rough too but imo anywhere in Wyoming pretty much blows...it's amazing I can leave my house (shorts and 60) drive 60 miles north and is 10 degrees and snowing