Has anyone had the custom hemifever tune? if so how hard was it to install?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerkill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
how much stuff does he make u datalog and such? when i get my trintiny all hooked up i might try it out... :)

Vendor
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Laramie Sport Crew, 2019 1500 Big Horn Sport Crew & 2016 Charger SRT Hellcat
Engine
2x 5.7L & 6.2L
Here was the process I went through

Got new tuner.
Updated it
Loaded it up
Emailed Sean the stock file and the last loaded tune.
Got a file from Sean
Datalogged, sent back
Got another file
Datalogged, sent back
Good.

rock and rollin!

redsand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.5 Ecoboost
Just got mine today sent him the initial and my uploaded, he did up his first custom and this is what he's after on mine...

Get a log if you can of about 3 minutes with part throttle and wot run. Log the following : mph, rpm, ST KR (short term knock), knock sensor 1 and 2 voltages, pressure ratio, and actual timing cyl 1.

OP
OP
H

homerkill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
ok thanks guys! i havent even loaded up the canned tunes and im still excited for the tritinty... i was going to wait on superchips but i had superchips before in my dodge charger... now im with diablo.. hope i get good gains and awesome 0-60 times..

OP
OP
H

homerkill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
i still got my y pipe should but i ask 2 muffler shops to install it for me and they wont.. they said my stock y is good enough... grrrrrrrr....

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
Id be frank and tell them to shut up and start installing it, after all your paying them to install it

on tapatalk from my GS3....

JohnHenry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 magnum
i still got my y pipe should but i ask 2 muffler shops to install it for me and they wont.. they said my stock y is good enough... grrrrrrrr....

Wow, how lame that is. If you were closer to me, I'd direct you to a place that the owner will see to it, you get what you want done. Happy customers from all service provided/requested is number one in any successful business.

redsand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.5 Ecoboost

I kinda went through that too, dropped it off told the guy what I wanted and he crawled under and was hesitant about changing it out. They did it anyway, but I thought it was kinda weird

OP
OP
H

homerkill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
yeah i dont see what the big deal is.. im still thinking of getting the magnaflow catback... i want to squeeze out all the hp i can... the 14 inch muffler is awesome, but i want the full system.. what do u guys think.. do u think im wasting my money on the full kit or just leave it with the muffler.. thanks guys!

OP
OP
H

homerkill

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
when i get my tax check its either magnaflow catback or maybe get me some new rims... but keep the stock tires on... :) maybe.... doing a whole lot of research before i do anything... :)

retiredfireman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
^^ so- where are you near?/ I am sure one of us can point you in the direction of a decent shop.