Heater blower motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AkNomad

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My heater blower motor started making a lot of noise yesterday on my way home and I was looking at replacing it but I see that they offer 2 different types. 1 has auto climate control and the other does not so I'm wondering which I need for my truck which is a 2010 Laramie 1500 with the 5.7. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TTU14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Forgive me for the probably dumb question, but does your truck have automatic climate control and/or the dual zones? I would think a Laramie does but I don't know what 2010 options were like.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My work truck does this from time to time. I just give a kick and it shuts up. It could just be dirty. TTU14 you are in my neck of the woods. What part of Arlington do you live in?

TTU14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Down south, Matlock and Debbie Lane area. Practically in Mansfield. What about you?

Hipps2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 Bighorn
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
I would also put in the genie garage air filter to help prevent all that dirt from getting into the cab. Genos also has filters that go on the vents that let in air under the hood by wipers. I installed both on my truck and change the filters yearly. Crazy that these trucks have zero air filters.:superhack: