Outdoorsman Exhaust Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fontaine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm looking to upgrade the exhaust on my 2015 Outsoorsman quad cab with 6.5" box. I'm looking to go to a dual exhaust, like on a sport. I'm not looking for increased sound, just like the dual exhaust look.

Locally I found an exhaust, however it's off a crew cab, i was wondering would this work for my outdoorsman?

If there's an easier way this can be done without a louder a tone, feel free to chime in.

As for the bumper with cutouts, I've already tracked one of them down, just need to sort out how I'm going to do the exhaust.

UPDATE:

I took the truck into the shop this morning and got it completed, here's the result:

IMG_3688.jpg

audiophile

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I'm looking to upgrade the exhaust on my 2015 Outsoorsman quad cab with 6.5" box. I'm looking to go to a dual exhaust, like on a sport. I'm not looking for increased sound, just like the dual exhaust look.

Locally I found an exhaust, however it's off a crew cab, i was wondering would this work for my outdoorsman?

If there's an easier way this can be done without a louder a tone, feel free to chime in.

As for the bumper with cutouts, I've already tracked one of them down, just need to sort out how I'm going to do the exhaust.
I am not sure but if the doner CC was a short bed, in theory it should work. I believe the wheelbase is the same as a QC w/long bed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

Fontaine

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am not sure but if the doner CC was a short bed, in theory it should work. I believe the wheelbase is the same as a QC w/long bed.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I forgot to ask the guy if it was it short or long box, he did mention it's off a longhorn

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Yes, it will work as all the 09-up 1500 Ram trucks use the same muffler and tailpipes regardless of cab configuration. The only difference is the length of 3" piping in between the Y-pipe and where the muffler starts. You will need to purchase a few extra hangers though if they dont come with your new kit.

Reeb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wanted to do this before I went with a cat back MBRP. Show us how it looks when you’re done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk