programmer for 2000 318 magnum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

battersby12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 "5.2"
i have a 318 or 5.2 im looking for the best bang for buck for a programmer i have a full flowmaster exhaust y pipe cat and 3" 70series a 14" k&n round air filter and k&n 14" filtered top, i have a new timing chain and all new cooling system i rebuilt the 46re with blue clutches in the three gears and reds in overdrive carbin band shift kit and all three servos upgraded. so i think the truck can use a little more ass i plane on lowering the gears in the rear from 3.55 to 3.73 if i can find it!!! but i am looking for a programer now thank u.

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wrong generation man but best tuner for 2nd gen's is the SCT tuner and the best tuner for SCT is Flyin Ryan Performance. He'll get you the best tuning. Also for gears I would advise you getting 4.10's, don't mess with 3.73's( 2nd gen's never came with those to begin with). 4.10's will give you the best performance aspect without killing the drive ability of your truck if you went any lower.

Sent from the howitzer