About to pull the trigger...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I did not talk to the previous owner...was supposed to sign on the truck today but that failed. So I'll be getting the number tomorrow.

The way I see it, awesome if it has a built tranny. That's one less thing I have to worry about...but, if it doesn't or just has a few upgrades, I'm still fine with it. Bc if I buy a CTD with 48rfe its a gurantee ill be spending some coin on a tranny. And for the price I'm getting this for, I can't complain.

And as for the bumpers, the bumper currently on my truck right now won't work on the CTD bc my truck has a body lift and the CTD doesn't. Plus, the CTD has aftermarket bumpers already! ;)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

well congrats on the ctd then. and you might as well put the stock bumper back on and just send me that bumper.

OP
OP
schroederMP

schroederMP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I dont have stock bumpers to put on it or I would. Truck goes bye bye tomorrow so no time. Sorry man

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Still no pictures of this new truck. Dissappointing about your bumpers lol
Are you taking anything off your truck or is it going as is?

OP
OP
schroederMP

schroederMP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
No pictures till its mine for sure!

And no leaving the truck the way it is...ran into problems with wanting to swap, then someone wanted to look at the truck, so I had to cancle to swap...just to much of a PITA. So its staying how it is!

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I dont have stock bumpers to put on it or I would. Truck goes bye bye tomorrow so no time. Sorry man

its all good i was just messin with ya. but if you where closer i would so be gettin that bumper. haha

OP
OP
schroederMP

schroederMP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
its all good i was just messin with ya. but if you where closer i would so be gettin that bumper. haha

haha I know...you've been after this bumper since I've built it. Whover buy my truck from the dealer I'll get there number so you can stock them ;)

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
^^ haha thanks but whoever buys it is gonna get a truck with the bumper already missing.:roflsquared: