Best deal on tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I went too town fair tire, major ne outlet on tires . Well this guy Wants too sell; me stock 275/60/20's for over 200 bucks, I'm like no way. What a ripoff, I decided too price his cooper zeon's 239 each. I've seen cheaper on the web, And I'll mount the ******** myself. i have a few other outlets' to explore. So I'll be in and out of this thread, Any one with national connections that can get cheaper tires now is the time, let's here it. thanks.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
e-bay has deals from time to time with free shipping . discount tire direct has tires cheap

Bigtman07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 5.9
RH Ya beat me to it. I picked mine up on discount cause the tires were labeled wrong. One letter wrong. Instead of a d it was a q and got them at half price. So maybe you could get lucky that way. But E-bay is pretty good. Maybe try tire rack. I never used them but I hear about it all the time.

ramitrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been pricing tires for about a month. I like what I see from Discount Tire. their price is all inclusive, mounting balance etc. If I got tires from Tirerack, I got to pay for all that locally, adds up. Just a thought.

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Are you going bigger or stock?
Bob gave me a great deal on my toyo's 1475 everybody else in town including discount 1800 or over.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Just a tad bigger I'm thinking 35's with a aggressive a/t pattern.

Hemiguy0302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.2 Boss
Just a tad bigger I'm thinking 35's with a aggressive a/t pattern.

Just go with the Toyo MT's. They might be a bit more but they look great, ride great and perform super well. Not to mention people get huge mileage out of them. Oh and they hardly throw rocks. To me aggressive AT = the toyos.

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Junk yard! Kidding... check with a local shop. A lot of times you can pick up "used tires" which have less than a few hundred miles on them.