Looking For The Best Deal On Tires??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaGoose

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Try calling your local GM dealership!! I decided to replace my tires with a set of Cooper Discoverer AT3 275/60R20's. I searched online for the best deal and the best price I could find was $199.00 each. So I called out to my local GM dealership (I REALLY don't like my local Ram dealership) and they priced me $670.16 for all four which was $167.50 each!! I asked the service manager why his prices were so much better and he told me it's the same with ALL GM dealerships. According to him they will order any tires you want and sell them to you at cost.

I did spend an extra $10 per tire for the road hazard in which they will replace any tire that is deemed unrepairable no questions asked and the price of the tires included free rotation for the life of the tires. My TOTAL cost for the tires with mounting and balancing, road hazard, free rotations, tire disposal, etc. was $877.30.

Now this is only the second time I've bought tires for one of my trucks so I'm mostly just taking his word for it. But I thought I'd pass it along to all of you.

(And I'm not saying that Cooper tires are the best, but this is my second set and I have had really good luck with them.)

But no matter what tires you decide on just give the local GM dealership a call and compare prices. You might be surprised. I sure was.
Tires.jpg

View attachment 188694

Last edited:

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Good looking tire!!