Fox shox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Anyone have any experience with the Fox Shox? Im currently running bilsteins and enjoy them but Im thinking of doing a big over haul on my truck for the hell of it.

Not going to lift it or anything, just going to redo the entire front end and install Fox Shox.

CuylerTech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn Mega Cab 4x4
Engine
6.7L
Anyone have any experience with the Fox Shox? Im currently running bilsteins and enjoy them but Im thinking of doing a big over haul on my truck for the hell of it.

Not going to lift it or anything, just going to redo the entire front end and install Fox Shox.

They dont make a front shox with reserve tank for the gen 3's. They make one model which comes with eibach springs which are nice. I run FOX 2.0 reserve tank rear shocks and love them. defiantly a improvement over the stock rear shocks.

Front: Dodge Ram 1500 - Not Megacab 2008-2006 Front Shock - 2.0 Performance Series Coil-over IFP Coil-over Shock | FOX

Rear: Dodge Ram 1500 - Not Megacab 2008-2006 Rear Shock - 2.0 Performance Series Reservoir - CD Adjuster Smooth Body Shock | FOX

OP
OP
sullivan

sullivan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Are you running the 2-3" lift ones on you truck without a lift?