post your kills !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
well a few weeks back was going to the store at a red light a furd f-150 lowered looking faster than it was rolled down the window looking up at me and says " that thing got any balls " i had to LOL . i said i dunnno what do you think , he then said ok lets see . so light turns green i punch it and for a truck that weights in over 8k pounds i made them mudders bark ..love the 4:10's ...he didnt even get to rollin when i looked back ...something was wrong . i keep on going to the store . 20 min later i leave the store drive back that way ...he is getting his truck put on a flat bed ...i just drove by and smiled .

you guys got any famous kills??

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
ha ha Great story, That read like a cop was waiting somewhere. but that flatbed was better ha ha . effin furd.wtf. that guy shoulda known better lol.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
it was a ricer /furd deal . half truck half ricer sounding .

johnnysart

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
LOL, I love it-ya should have takin pic's ha haha - he probably would have started crying.

02Steve15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
07 charger srt-8

...later found out it was a state police officer

:D ;)

ce2flaco

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
9.8L
Had a jeep bust an axle trying to follow my line in the rocks.
Typical jeep snob, felt i had no business in a fullsize on the trail. Trucks are for haulin crap ya know. He was mad as hell when i crawled up a ledge and he spent nearly ten minutes trying to get up the same spot. The loud "pop" ended his day.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Had a jeep bust an axle trying to follow my line in the rocks.
Typical jeep snob, felt i had no business in a fullsize on the trail. Trucks are for haulin crap ya know. He was mad as hell when i crawled up a ledge and he spent nearly ten minutes trying to get up the same spot. The loud "pop" ended his day.

i bet it did lol cool story

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
slow tundra (new style) was driving in front of me at 4 am with no other cars to be found. i moved to the right lane (which was ending just after a traffic light) to try to pass him before the light. of course, the light turned red. i figured i'd just take him off the line. this guy had other plans -- he wasnt gettin passed. i took off at about 60% throttle until i figured out he was racin when i put it WOT. The Hemi downshifted (prior to cam by the way) and i pulled out in front pretty quick. after i had about 2 lengths on him i moved over just as the lane was ending. I let off the gas and just coasted down the speed limit. he wanted none of it. he came around me (passed on a double yellow) got right in front of me and brake checked me. I backed off, and he kept slowing down until we were stopped. he wouldnt move and i was late for work, so i pulled around to pass him (crossing the double yellow as well). he matches my speed to keep me from passing him. i thought i about schooling him again, but didnt wanna push the issue, so i slowed down to try to talk to him. he rolled his window down and was PISSED lol. after a few choice words, he turned around and went the other direction.

i was wrong to try to pass him at the light, but whatever. it was fun and no other cars were around so it was safe for the most part.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Just a side note, People who purposely impede your ability to go to work in this state,you can use deadly force against them. course you have too discuss said intention before you show your piece.. btw. af I would of done the same thing. (to him ). it's amazing how fast these trucks are when wot is initiated.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
agreed; kill ratio ram o tundra 1 Who's keeping track, I posted earlier and on df, that i burnt a vette! I guess that counts. I'll see if I can copy and paste.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm curious ,does anyone have any Idea how fast these trucks are? This happened last night on my way6 too work. We have these wierd hihways in Ct. The Merritt pkwy has stop signs at the end of their on ramps.Makes for interesting merges to say the least. So here I am at the entrance,and I decide wtf. Time for a little wot.I wait for the highway too completely clear. then nail it! I stay on it for a full 8 sec.At this time I check my mirrors wtf headlamps? 95 mph btw and still going,This guy is gaining but very slightly. I stay on it till 110. My limit btw. (I need struts) At this point I cut in front of him,screw him he aint getting by me,I thought. Now we catch up too traffic so I ease it over and down to 75.mph. (speed limit is 55 btw lol)So this guy goes by in a vette!1 My only thought at this point is what was he thinking ? any Ideas? Ha ha ha Probably thinks his car needs work or something lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
slow tundra (new style) was driving in front of me at 4 am with no other cars to be found. i moved to the right lane (which was ending just after a traffic light) to try to pass him before the light. of course, the light turned red. i figured i'd just take him off the line. this guy had other plans -- he wasnt gettin passed. i took off at about 60% throttle until i figured out he was racin when i put it WOT. The Hemi downshifted (prior to cam by the way) and i pulled out in front pretty quick. after i had about 2 lengths on him i moved over just as the lane was ending. I let off the gas and just coasted down the speed limit. he wanted none of it. he came around me (passed on a double yellow) got right in front of me and brake checked me. I backed off, and he kept slowing down until we were stopped. he wouldnt move and i was late for work, so i pulled around to pass him (crossing the double yellow as well). he matches my speed to keep me from passing him. i thought i about schooling him again, but didnt wanna push the issue, so i slowed down to try to talk to him. he rolled his window down and was PISSED lol. after a few choice words, he turned around and went the other direction.

i was wrong to try to pass him at the light, but whatever. it was fun and no other cars were around so it was safe for the most part.

Be careful crossing the double yellow. The last thing you need is to hit another car head on. Other than that, stick it to that POS. Those new tundras are ugly.

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
yeah like i said, it was 4 am, the road we were on was straight through farm fields. if another car was coming i could have seen it from several miles away (all flat out here) especially with his headlights on. believe me, street racing is fun, but im ALL about doing it safely (meaning no one gets hurt or injured...other than the other drivers pride of course, and no one gets caught). in my career field, if i got caught street racing, i'd be finding a new career field -- which is why i was only able to post one story about it lol

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
It is kind of hard to resist a good street race, especially when the other guy is just asking to be shown a thing or two.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Between the cdl laws for dui/ and speeding fines, Yes we do get charged more than the general public. It's a wonder why any body would choose this profession. I gotta say if I weren't where I am today I would be a firefighter or something. But I am not a street racer, as af stated, I have but that one story. Oh it felt soooo gooood! when it happened.But thats that. Anyone else?

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Oh your gonna get yours ! lol ha ha ha good one. heh heh

dodg360

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Dodge Ram SLT QC 4X4 SB
Engine
4.7 Magnum
I whooped a Honda Civic once. I believe it was driven by an 89 year old woman. Not sure if she knew we were racing. :D