post your kills !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ramhunter9

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I whooped a Honda Civic once. I believe it was driven by an 89 year old woman. Not sure if she knew we were racing. :D

LMAO a kill is a kill

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Quad Cab 2500 *Sold*
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yeah like i said, it was 4 am, the road we were on was straight through farm fields. if another car was coming i could have seen it from several miles away (all flat out here) especially with his headlights on. believe me, street racing is fun, but im ALL about doing it safely (meaning no one gets hurt or injured...other than the other drivers pride of course, and no one gets caught). in my career field, if i got caught street racing, i'd be finding a new career field -- which is why i was only able to post one story about it lol

i know EXACTLY what you mean. get caught doing any sort of debauchery and you are done.

my only 2 kills are 1) against my buddy in his 07 pontiac G6. All riced out. smoked him like he wasnt even moving.

2) was against a VW golf on my way to work. we were at a light and the two lanes merged to one quickly. similar story to AFs, except at the next light the dude wouldnt even make eye contact with me.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
^^ How's that new sheradon, oldj?

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Rarely street race due to the amount of officers in my neck of the woods but normaly run up to the speed limit. Best kill was against a fellow dodge that thought he was the ****. Was a new silver 1500 hemi and we were both at a stop light not far from my house and he reved it a few times. I thought to myself will I did just happen to toss a cam in mine but at the time I was running the stock PCM. My wife said you better not right as the light turned green and we were gone. I had 2 trucks on him before I shifted, needles to say he kept on coming so I kept pouring on the gas, let out shifting out of second at 90 as we blew past the cop... was an intresting night but I guess he didnt mind seeing the show.

cheapbeater

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Good stories everyone...

i got a couple kills, but for some reason no one ever messes with me when i'm in the ram... they always pull the stupid **** when i'm in the geo. lol

My brother thought his GMC sierra z71 reg cab was faster than my truck since i'm on 35's and lifted, and he is stock height. we lined 'em up on a desolate road and i had a couple truck lengths on him when he hit the limiter. it was a different story from a 50mph roll- he pulled on me by maybe a half a length, but i later found out that was because i had the overdrive off and i wasnt getting into second prime (TM delete- dont want to hit 2nd prime at WOT) but i still caught up to him after he hit the limiter :).
now his tranny is junk! after all the **** he gave me about how crappy dodge transmissions are. lol
I also smoked a saturn view AWD... some dooshbag from work had been talking **** about how amazingly fast his pos was, so one day he got next to me in a merge lane (like AF) and i blew his doors off... the ram even howled the tires a little off the line- it never does that on dry pavement

i love driving the truck because no one messes with me, and if they do, i have the power to hold my own

DisturbedGator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
lets see, i killed a camaro, corvette and an mustang all in one day. it was icy on the road and i thought itd be funny to run around in 4wd smokin all the sports cars i could find.

but seriously the ive only legitamely kills i have are two reg cab short box chevys, and one lifted chevy on 35s. two 5.3s and one 4.8 and all from a dig. no cool stories, we just lined up after work and stomped it. oh this oh that, told them to pony up, and i ate free lunch for three days

4.7Ram5.7Rango

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Flex
I don't have any kill stories in the Ram :( This thing is slow as BALLS! Probably the slowest out of the trucks/suv's I've owned (well, my f-150 wasn't too quick, but it was 3spd/granny, good trail truck, not race truck). I definately need a gear swap before I can start playing with anyone.

I had to tuck my tail the other night.... cruising around with the ol lady, truck all cleaned up n looking GOOD! Had a 09+ Ram, 4.7 (Im assuming) try his best to get me to bite. Kept on and on and on jumpin at me.... I couldn't do it. Im not the type to race only ones I can beat, but Im not gonna take a complete ****** either to feed someone elses ego.

The Durango now.......I've got a story or two for the Hemi, but thats for a different forum ;)

AParrette

Reaction score
Ram Year
1997 Pontiac Grand Prix
Engine
3.8L SUPERCHARGED
killed an acura in light traffic. passed him doing 80 on us1 in the median. thank god i didnt lower yet or it would have sucked. he was sooo pissed.

nim81

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
none of my friends will pony up and race me... no fun!!
i did get killed in my camaro though, raced a s-10 from a stoplight, smoked me, though it only had the 3.4L.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
I don't have any kill stories in the Ram :( This thing is slow as BALLS! Probably the slowest out of the trucks/suv's I've owned (well, my f-150 wasn't too quick, but it was 3spd/granny, good trail truck, not race truck). I definately need a gear swap before I can start playing with anyone.

I had to tuck my tail the other night.... cruising around with the ol lady, truck all cleaned up n looking GOOD! Had a 09+ Ram, 4.7 (Im assuming) try his best to get me to bite. Kept on and on and on jumpin at me.... I couldn't do it. Im not the type to race only ones I can beat, but Im not gonna take a complete ****** either to feed someone elses ego.

The Durango now.......I've got a story or two for the Hemi, but thats for a different forum ;)
Uh ok I guess,We uh post our hemi kills here, I'm confused. Why post an suv .rollover? (figure of speech) . But you do bring up a valid experience for getting teased with a chance too wot. points for that.:birgits_tiredcoffee

4.7Ram5.7Rango

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Flex
Hell IM confused after reading that post Rocket..... Yeah, ya'll post ya'lls kills with a Hemi, a Hemi thats in a Ram...... This is a Ram forum...... I didn't want to post kills in another vehicle on a Ram forum...... ;)

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
So the hemi was in a suv?? Thats cool. I get it now . You had a 318 ram. Thats clean but not a power truck. I getcha. The hemi in the durango must launch however. Finally on the same page. sorry too offend brother.

Last edited:

4.7Ram5.7Rango

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 Flex
Haha, Nah Rocket....almost got it though.. My s/n should explain it all ;) 4.7 in the Ram, 5.7 in the Durango..

The D def. don't have issues with traction being awd, but its a pig down low. From about a 40ish roll it gets on pretty good though...

And you didn't offend me bro, by any means......

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Ok we are cool , there are some very fast 4,7's in here. maybe they could help a little . then again with those 40's your sporting maybe not. Enjoy the forth. I'm due for a wot, bike oir truck I don't care lol.