Reasons to Maintain Your Motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
hah don't ask me lol, he doesnt care as long as it gets him from point a to b. I was tryin to talk him into a 4th gen

OP
OP
HemiBabe

HemiBabe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Yup. Not my problem lol

[tapatalkin]

Mr.Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
glad the dodge abuser switched to dodge. I hate when people can't respect their vehicles

Lawhand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Well... my stepdad has an 04 QC Hemi... he never (and I mean never) maintains his truck, cleans it, or anything. He's the type of person to just start it and go and that's all.

So last night it finally caught up to him. His truck over heated, and so he put some water in it, turned around to come back home, then it started makin all kinds of noise and died. And now it won't start. All I can do is kinda laugh because he never checks fluid levels, etc. I'm pretty sure the motor is fried...
What do yall think?

Anyways, this is a good reason to keep an eye on things with your truck lol :crazy:

same thing happened to my dad. cant take care of nothing lol. had a wheel break off his truck cause he didnt replace it LOLz

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Quad Cab 2500 *Sold*
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hey, at least he switched to a Ford and not a chevy. he may get a few more miles out of it, and look a lot better doing it in the process! HAHA.

on another actually serious note. was it a 4.7 in that truck? they have a lot of heads/overheating problems if they arent maintained well.