finally Lifted my 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stealthrunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
here are a few pics of my truck before and after, glad I installed it yesterday cause it snowed today!! Installation was pretty accurate on the instructions it took about 8 hours .. I went with a Zone 5.5 inch lift with 37"s on 20's.. I was on a budget. even mounted and balanced the tires myself, gotta love using your military benefits and having an auto hobby shop available. I also while I was there installed on board air via a dual Viair 440c kit and used an old 5 gallon air tank used for lowrider air bags I found at a garage sale for 10 bucks, mounted it all in my truck box and plumbed an air line right next to the rear license plateif I don't have pics of that yet if your interested I can snap some shots this weekend and load them up.
before
lift%201.jpg
After
lift%202.jpg

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
wow....huge transformation!

Statcher1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking good man.

Sent from the Rocket in my Pocket

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sick! How much are you into it as a DIY? just curious

OP
OP
stealthrunner

stealthrunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Sick! How much are you into it as a DIY? just curious
Roughly 3K total, I have had the wheels for about a year got them from the dealership when a guy ordered them and backed out of the deal, they sat there for about a month until they got sick of them and called me to meet my price. The lift kit was the most expensive it is a Zone Off road but they will give military free shipping. thanks for the kind words.

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Night and day difference...nice work!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk