Sqeaking from front right suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
Squeaking from front right suspension

Recently my truck has developed an annoying squeaking/rocking coming from the right-front. I can't hear it on the inside of the truck with the windows up, but I hear it over every bump or whenever the front suspension has any type of real pressure when I'm riding with the windows down. It sounds like somebody jumping on an old mattress, if you can imagine that. I'd just like to try and narrow it down a bit so I can get it fixed without being told 46 parts need fixing by local mechanics

ramportin1

Sickest member here
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can take a quick glance at your sway bar bushings, mine withered apart about 2 years ago and I noticed from a squeak over bumps. Replaced bushings and squeak gone, could be many things but that's a easy one to check

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Fishstickz

Fishstickz

Reaction score
Ram Year
'06, '16
Engine
3.7, 5.7 Hemi
I just checked and sway bars bushings are definitely going bad. Cracked, worn away, the bottom half of the bushings are pretty much nonexistent. That is definitely something I want to get replaced soon because squeaking and creaking really bothers me