Tinting Windshield- Anyone done it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Smith

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have had 50% on windshield with various vehicles for about the last 12 years. I actually cuts the glare at nite some and I see better.

NewBlackDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
It's illegal in the states I have lived on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DublDee

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram Sport CC
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I think it looks awesome, but with the local authorities here I wouldn't have it on long I'm sure.

OP
OP
Bluesmoke91

Bluesmoke91

2nd GEN Site Mod
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I really do want to try the 50% but I'd be forced to look somewhere else. I really like the job my current guy does, and with his prices for me, I can't go wrong.

Jacagard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've had 35% on the windshield of 4 out of the 5 vehicles I have owned and will continue to get it on my future vehicles. I love it. Makes it so much easier to see out of in the daytime. Believe it or not, it's easier to see out of at night too because it cuts down the brightness and glare of oncoming headlights. I have 15 all around and 35 on my windshield. For visibility it is about perfect day and night. I still would like to have 5 all around for privacy though. Just too cheap to get it done lol.

I can get pics tomorrow if you want.