toneau cover woes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetrail

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Hi everyone , well my Ram has been running like a top since I cleaned the throttle body and put a spacer on the sensor . My one concern is it has a fiberglass locking toneau cover . I love it , having a part time small engine repair business I can keep all my tools and stuff out of the cab of the truck and keep the truck clean . The issue is we pull a pop up camper and I have a 10 foot basstender 10.2 boat , loading the beast is tough enough alone but that cover will not work with it. So my question is can anyone recomended a good hard folding or roll up toneau cover ? I priced some re tractable ones and they are pricey, any help or advice is greatly appreciated

silver surfer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Extang Full Tilt is best of both worlds. Opens like a hard top, or can be rolled up. Best of all: one person removal and reinstall in about 5 minutes for full access to the bed. I love mine. Snapless is around $400 I think on Truckchamps site.

pajeepman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 magnum
Diamond backs are real nice. My brother has one on his superduty. He had the standard duty and now has the heavy duty one(he won it on their Facebook page). I would love to find a used one but for now am happy with my undercover bed cover.

OP
OP
J

jetrail

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks everyone , I'm going to check out some hard flip back ones. I need the added security being tools will be in there .

OlBluRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a Yukon Trail... I've been pleased with it so far as it is very similar to the MOPAR accessories cover that came on the truck when I bought it from the previous owner. The Yukon trail has the added benefit of not being able to retract the tonneau cover without first opening the tailgate. (Besides cutting it obviously)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk