gears...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
i cant go anywhere right now its stormin like a son of a *****....but ill get it worked in and i think we will be good my mistress is fixed....i could do the happy dance....i had flat spots in my bearing cuffs and one on my carrier was cracked and he said if i went much further it would have exploded my diff....

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
good deal man glad you got the rig back to normal

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
better than normal i hope...im stoked to tell you guys the truth repair went smooth a great price and i got better gears...i got some 3.92's for sale if anyone wants em they are used but they will work i know its not a big upgrade but if someone out there needs em let me know....

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Glad to hear you got them installed. Should be fun to give the truck a good shake down after the break in period is over.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
better than normal i hope...im stoked to tell you guys the truth repair went smooth a great price and i got better gears...i got some 3.92's for sale if anyone wants em they are used but they will work i know its not a big upgrade but if someone out there needs em let me know....

we have a for sale section post away bud !!

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
the 4.56's are gonna wake up that truck of yours. Love to be able to see your face the first time you "really" get on it after the break in period.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Come on teach you already got a nice new mod added to your truck like a week ago...

Frog - IMO the TC made more of a noticeable improvement than the 4.56 gears did. They still really made a difference though and the combo is just sweet, but if I did it over again I'd probably go TC then gears

OP
OP
B

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
Yeah I need more mods I'm jealous too. This was a repair made into an upgrade for the same cost of just repairing and I got a good deal to boot... **** frog I thought u had gears... And truckin I had to try so hard to not rip into it on my way to school today it drives so nice and holds a gear longer I just wanna play..

RubberFrog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Come on teach you already got a nice new mod added to your truck like a week ago...

Frog - IMO the TC made more of a noticeable improvement than the 4.56 gears did. They still really made a difference though and the combo is just sweet, but if I did it over again I'd probably go TC then gears

interesting

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
interesting

Its a cheaper mod and IMO made more of a difference in the performance than the gears did. Gears are a great mod but looking at one then the other, you'll notice the tc more.

truckin151

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 sport
Engine
Yeah I need more mods I'm jealous too. This was a repair made into an upgrade for the same cost of just repairing and I got a good deal to boot... **** frog I thought u had gears... And truckin I had to try so hard to not rip into it on my way to school today it drives so nice and holds a gear longer I just wanna play..

It really is tough to hold your foot back for the break in period.