Royal purple vs redline engine oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
I play it safe, I run Redine for 2 years and 10k miles then I change. It's a ranch truck, works hard but not a lot of miles. Actually Amsoil SS is even a longer lasting oil, but I personally prefer Redline. I would say this, those canister filters aren't terribly hard to change, in fact they are easier then can because you can usually take the oil out first with the tool. If you choose to run Redline you could just 1/2 way through the interval just swap out that touch guard filter. Either way, good luck, B.

OP
OP
blackbeautyhemi

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Man, at $11.99 shipped, that is a great price!!! I just spent about $16.98 per qt with Amazon Prime...:crazy:

Yea I thought that was pretty good compared to everywhere else I looked, damn mustang site lol. Autoanything.com had a 20% off code and free shipping which totaled $71 for 7 quarts like a week or so after I ordered from the mustang site.

OP
OP
blackbeautyhemi

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Y don't y'all buy the jug? Is it not the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea you can get the jug, I've just always preferred quarts cause they're easier to handle and dump the oil in than a jug. Just personal preference.