Cluster Repair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twotwenty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Dodge Ram
Engine
3.6L
Does anybody know of a shop that repairs cluster 13 and up? I have one that I need to have fixed

OP
OP
T

Twotwenty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Dodge Ram
Engine
3.6L
What kind of fix?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Long story short... I brought a new cluster but when installed it blows the cluster fuses in the truck. I was told that the cluster probably has a short.

sbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
New? Or new to you? Any warranty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I would return it. If it's an eBay purchase open a dispute if they won't take it back.

OP
OP
T

Twotwenty

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Dodge Ram
Engine
3.6L
I would return it. If it's an eBay purchase open a dispute if they won't take it back.

The thing about it was I brought it but I took some time to install it due to 2 family emergencies. I reached out to the seller but he didn't want to exchange it or refund me the money. I don't think eBay will help cause he put 1 week to contact him if something is wrong

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
The thing about it was I brought it but I took some time to install it due to 2 family emergencies. I reached out to the seller but he didn't want to exchange it or refund me the money. I don't think eBay will help cause he put 1 week to contact him if something is wrong
Ah, well these services can get pricey. I would google "cluster repair".

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L

Does not matter what a seller puts in his auction for conditions, it matters whatever Ebay and Paypal policies are for buyer protection. Depending on the item, you have up to 180 days to file a claim.

You have nothing to loose, start a return claim process with Ebay. It is pretty automated and even if the guy ignores you, Ebay and Paypal after a certain amount of time will default judgement for you and refund your money if the seller ignores the claim process.

Last edited: