EXACT-FIT for the factory radios 2013-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jadocs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm sure there is loss in functionality if replacing with this. I didn't see any controls for anything besides audio and visual.

Bkhsvt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No no no no no!!!!
And no. That is one bad idea. The factory head unit is far better than that. Wait for maestro to come out with options.
Just my .02 cents

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No no no no no!!!!
And no. That is one bad idea. The factory head unit is far better than that. Wait for maestro to come out with options.
Just my .02 cents

the maestro is already out.

OP
OP
jpro

jpro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Yeah I've read some reviews about this radio and I'm not sold so I thought I ask here and hear first hand experience if anyone has actually used it.

I came across this forums - Winca-Roadnav S100/S150 - XDA-Developers - and I read that this is an Android based software and there were a list of firmware upgrades, issues and fixes, boot loader installation instructions and the list goes on. I don't have the patience to do all of this for a radio that I want to listen to music to, backup camera and Navi Lol.

Anyways, I'm lookin' to upgrade my Uconnect RA2 to something with rear backup camera and Navi. I might just eat the cost and get myself a Pioneer HU maybe the NEX6000.

If there are better HU that you guys could recommend that would be great too!

Thanks for the comments and inputs guys!

emjohn4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used their radio for my '02 Durango. Bought it on Amazon.

It was junk. Had to dispute purchase with Amazon for a refund. Seller was nice, but not very helpful with troubleshooting.

You won't get any instructions or other support.

Based on my experience, I'd recommend against them.

Bkhsvt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
the maestro is already out.

Did i say it wasnt available? I believe i said to wait for them to come out with options. And those options would be the proper firmware for the 2013-2014 ram trucks. Which they have not released. So one could buy as many as they want, but untill they make it compatable then it will be as good as a paper weight.:)

cgeorgemo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
No no no no no!!!!
Just my .02 cents
NM found the info I was wanting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jpro

jpro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
I ended up with Pioneer AVIC-NEX6000 with HD tailgate handle back up camera. I paid $1200 installed by a car stereo place in the area. The HU was $850 already so I think all and all it was worth it. I know it's a lot but whatever Lol. I'm happy and satisfied haha!

Warl

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Last edited:

N1ck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There is a lengthy thread on another forum lots of guys have purchased it and have given reviews and review videos, they seem to really like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrkRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 crew cab Night Edition
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have the s100. This radio rocks. Way better then stock unit and tons of options plus it cranks loud. Its compatible with back up camera which I added plus blue tooth to name a few. Don't hesitate to buy , you'll love it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jems007