Fox Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

romeyjuice

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello everyone I want your thoughts. I received my fox box for my 2016 express today. I bought the 12 inch sealed box. I was curious to know what sub members were putting in this box. I have been thinking of getting the rockford fosgate p2 2ohm dvc to run it on a 4 ohm load. The reason for this it I know it is from the late 90s but I have a rockford fosgate punch 60x2. I have never had a problem with this amp and I hate not to use it. Figured if it ever gave up on me I would by a larger amp. Thanks for your thoughts

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
I was running Arc Audio Black 12's in my fox box. They sounded really nice. If the sub fits and you like that amp, use it. It does not offer a lot of power but it will get you in the game. Power is cheap these days. You can get a stout sub amp for not much money...but that is something you can always upgrade later. Run what you brung!

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
long as you match the speaker to the interior volume of the box then an amp matched the the speaker wattage. It should sound good