Fuse box pigtail connector?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ekhar12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Hey everyone, new here sorry if this is the wrong section. I had a 2017 4500 parked on dirt for a couple months and the mice got to it. Wiring damage seems to be isolated to this large locking connector at the bottom of the fuse box. Front turn signals aren't working and not sure what else yet, truck runs fine.

Does Ram sell a pigtail connector like this that I could splice in? If not, where can I find the sealed wire terminals that get pushed into the connector body in what looks to be about 18 to 20 awg, I've attached a picture of what I'm talking about. Several of the wire are chewed right at the body so I can't tie into them even if I wanted to.
20230629_175139.jpg
Wires I need have a yellow plug. Seems to be color coded based off wire gauge.

df61b36f-71c9-43c9-a189-f38729bf7fd8.__CR0,0,300,300_PT0_SX300_V1___.jpg

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You could splice the wires in if you use a environmental splice so no water will get in. As for the plug I would see if there is a number on it and google it you should be able to find the plug. Also look for a datasheet it will tell you what contacts you would need to replace the plug also what crimp tool and extraction tool you may need. If that does not work maybe call a dealer or go to a salvage yard.