Lockpick?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I know there are several of you on here running lockpick on the mygigs. Does anyone have the CHR550? I mostly want a lockpick to run a front cam, but I like that the 550 is setup to work with the iphone. Just wanting to know if you have it, do you like it, any problems, and so on? Also I contacted Lockpick about getting one. Im pretty sure that my radio is a 730N, but they said there are 3 models a RER, REN, and RBZ. Im offshore and cant look at my radio for the next 3 weeks. Anything extremely diffrent about the models that would help me know which one mine is incase i decide to order before heading in?

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
The lockpick is made to work with any MyGig radio, as far as I know. There is only one guy that has the CHR550 that I'm aware of (I think his name is zquain - or something like that). I have the normal v4 lockpick, and I like it.