Parts list for 2010 MyGig Lockpick setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brusk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm trying to figure out a current parts list to do an inexpensive decent camera setup in my 2010 CC Ram. For now I'm thinking a Lockpick V5 with just rear and front camera but if they aren't that much more possible adding some cameras to the sides somewhere. Due to me being a DA i might be losing my license for up to a year so I'm trying to make my truck as safe as possible in case my GF has to drive while towing the boat or ATV's.

I was looking at something like this for the rear but no clue which ones have the parking lines.
Car SUV Rearview Reverse Backup Parking 170º Wide Angle HD Camera with Drill Bit | eBay

If something like that works I guess I could find similar for the front with mounting brackets and go from there. I just don't know what the requirements are for a universal camera for lockpicks.

baum

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
if all you want to do is add a cam i believe you can just have the cam turned on with the radio you have and just tap into the cam input pins on the radio.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jems007