Radio help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LAram22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Alright guys so I need some help, my 2010 big horn has the basic radio in it. I want to upgrade to one of the touch screens with the options for my phone to sync with it so I can answer calls and listen to music with no aux.
What touch screen came factory with my year? Or what models will fit?
I don't need navigation. And what all will I need for the phone to sync?

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Alright guys so I need some help, my 2010 big horn has the basic radio in it. I want to upgrade to one of the touch screens with the options for my phone to sync with it so I can answer calls and listen to music with no aux.
What touch screen came factory with my year? Or what models will fit?
I don't need navigation. And what all will I need for the phone to sync?
The RBZ/RHB radio or the RHR radio will be the oem factory touch screens available for your year truck.

As for what all you will need to make it work with your phone, I'm not too sure. I know you will definitely need the factory microphone and harness to hook that up. You might also need the u-connect steering wheel controls aswell but I'm not sure if that's required or not. Maybe someone with a better understanding can chime in.