speakers, subs and amps questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bebeau45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI
Any insight on a good hard hitting system for the RAM. I have a 2015 Crew cab but I don't know much about audio. Any tips or sites to help would be awesome. I am thinking 2 10"-12"in subs probably in a custom made box with an amp to maximize power to the subs. also any info on speakers. I want to keep my original 8" lcd touch screen if possible.

WadXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
I'm finishing my first install on my quad cab. Finishing the doors and my sub just came in. Lots of good guys here. Etroze has a great q and a thread where I ask alot of noob questions.

Are you doing your door speakers as well? You need a line output converter for a signal for the amps if you are keeping the stock head unit. I went with a audio controls lc7i to run my 4 channel and 2 channel amps.

Lots of guys go with net audio sub boxes or fox acoustics boxes unless you got the skills to make your own

troutspinner

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Read read read this forum. You will learn everything you need to know. If you are not a hands on person, take it to a reputable shop after you read many threads here to gain some knowledge.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
You 'may' need an LOC, some amps come that can use speaker level or RCA, so that eliminates the need for an LOC.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jems007