new bumpage draws cops attention

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
here is another, same truck different girl. isnt that what we all want? im joking kristen

[yt]KN8DKhTDh8Q[/yt]

OP
OP
jhemi

jhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I ordered my 2 18" re *** subs walled off in a ext cab s10 to go on my 2 4k Memphis mojo amps hope it does a hair trick also have 4 kinetic battery's 300 amp alt at idle

those mojo amps are huge, 2 18s in s10 should do it, you ever think about doing a blow through set up with a topper with the right design and box set up it would do it for sure then, i still use my truck for daily driving but the more poeple that complain the louder im going

OP
OP
jhemi

jhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
here is another, same truck different girl. isnt that what we all want? im joking kristen

[yt]KN8DKhTDh8Q[/yt]

now thats a comp. truck if i can accomplish that with my daily driver id be happy my girls hair moves a little but got my stuff tuned for daily listening theres are only set up for certain hertz for comp

kust3mz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 dodge ram 1500
Engine
3.7 5 speed
those mojo amps are huge, 2 18s in s10 should do it, you ever think about doing a blow through set up with a topper with the right design and box set up it would do it for sure then, i still use my truck for daily driving but the more poeple that complain the louder im going

No room in back bagged on 22's bed is completely sheet metal, But i do have it walled off did have 3 15" memphis mojos on the amps walled off with 8 10" memphis subs........

sadly still no hair trick!!! :(

I'll post some pics up once we start installing all the crap the 18's are so heavy that we will have to put metal across the front of the box...

OP
OP
jhemi

jhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
he is from out of state up for the weekend ive been messin with him ever since he called the cops every morning when i leave when i stop in afternoon to let dogs out and when i get home in middle of night i think he got the point hasnt said anything else and cops aint been back out