Power windows not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi new here....but power windows used to go up/down...then sometimes stop..and the rear slider....then just stopped....changed the drivers side master switch...power mirrors work...no power in pink/yellow striped wire into switch....no power coming out of the control switch by the parking brake...no power coming right out of back of TPM.......what's my next move. (Yes key was turned to on position and used a multimeter not a test light)

OP
OP
R

Russman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I was told power always runs from the TPM to the circuit connector by the emergency brake...and there is no fuse in the box?

m4mckeen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I was told power always runs from the TPM to the circuit connector by the emergency brake...and there is no fuse in the box?

There's gotta be a fuse I would think

Phil fix this!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
If you haven't found the cause yet, check your wiring between your driver door and frame. I have found broken wires that have caused similar power window problems.