Sirius sat radio question??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamesRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have an 08 ram ST with the standard head unit, I have Sirius in the truck and it's been bugging me for a while that it only shows the channel number and not the station name. Is there some way to be able to see the station name or it that just how it is? Makes 0 sense to do it that way.

SoCal Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I have an 08 ram ST with the standard head unit, I have Sirius in the truck and it's been bugging me for a while that it only shows the channel number and not the station name. Is there some way to be able to see the station name or it that just how it is? Makes 0 sense to do it that way.
My buddy has an '08 and I travel with him quite a bit. His does not show station name or song title, just the station #.

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
There should be a info button on the radio. Pressing that should shuffle through channel #, station ID, song title, band name

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
JamesRam

JamesRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah I kinda figured maybe that was just the way it is.. there is no info button on it