What wiring isn't there on the ST?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinStealth

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Okay I have spent 2 days hunting for info about what wiring my ST doesn't have and haven't found much. I know it doesn't have the wiring for the power windows, but does it have it for power door locks, power mirrors, power seats, etc? I found a wrecked 07 that I want to get the take almost the entire interior out of (full power everything with leather) and the power/heated mirrors. Do I need to just get the body harness and bcm (can i just have my bcm reprogrammed) of it and swap it all over?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

dodgelife

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7l
Hey there. I also have the ST model and I'm in the process of installing the power seat including factory wiring. From what I have read and seen in all the times I've torn the truck down, I have yet to find any sort or wiring for power locks, windows, and seat. Sorry about the news. Rewiring has been a pain in the a**, and I'm not sure if you want to go through that. It really is not hard to do, just very time consuming to chase each wire back to the fuse box.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
The best way to find out is to get your build sheet to figure out what you do have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk