installing RKE on 2011 st

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

championsmog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone, new member here. Just recently got a 2011 Ram 1500 ST. It has power locks/windows and tpms from factory. Key that came with the truck is the blade style key. I bought a Fobik style key and programmed it using alfaobd. The new Fobik key starts the truck just fine, but the lock/unlock buttons do not work. Using alfaobd I changed RKE from "not present" to "present" in the BCM and it shows as "present" in the Show system status of the BCM in alfaOBD. However, If I go to the WCM and read the system status it shows RKE as "not present" still. Is there a way to change this? or do I need to change my RF Hub or something? any help would be greatly appreciated.

SlippinJimmy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I am having the same issue. Well one of my issues anyways. Did you ever find a solution to enable RKE?

joeb9880

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone figured this out I'd sure like to turn on RKE ON MY 2010 PLEASE IF ANYONE KIT HOW TO GET IT TO WORK LET ME KNOW THNK YOU