1995 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9 V8 bogs when no gas applied

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mddcflims

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum V8
Hey there, I have a 1995 Dodge Ram 1500 5.9 V8 2wd, It has had new fuel lines, new fuel pump,cold air intake, performance high flow cat,ported and polished head, and the injectors out of the V10 model. So just yesterday I was driving this truck home in some kinda heavy traffic, noticed no issue until i pulled into the turn lane that turned red, so i was sitting at the light and it was idling fine for a few minutes, then it began to bog and i could feel it in the truck and then it got down to a really low rpm and it just died. Check engine light went on. And i had to restart the truck, so i sat there and it began to bog again, so i pressed the gas to keep it at 1500rpms to not let it die, i did the fuel lines and pump about a few months ago and had no issues till recently, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Merc225hp

Reaction score
Ram Year
truck
Engine
gas
What year V10 injectors are you using. If you can check for fuel psi at the rail.