Fuel Line o ring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CalebF

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.9
I've been replacing the heads of my 97 ram 1500 5.9 and somehow during the process I lost the o ring that goes on my fuel line. Does anyone know what size the o ring is? No auto part store can find it without having the o ring and the dealership doesn't know either.

dapepper9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L V8
Your best bet is to get that pack of different sized orings, like 10 different sizes or something. The line is nothing special made or anything

dudeman2009

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 1500 Sport with enough electrical modifications to make my brain hurt
Engine
Magnum 360
thats a crock, no offense. If I told AZ Commercial that the fuel line O-ring for my 01 ram 5.9l was missing and I needed it, they'd go pull the damn fuel line or call around the state to have someone pull the line and check the O-ring.

As a single person you don't have as much pull, but you can ask them to size one off their own line, most of the time they will. Or hell, just buy the line, open it in the store, pull the O-ring out and ask them to find you another, then return the line with the original O-ring.

Sorry, I don't know what the O-ring size is.