sPod accessory power distribution

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jacoby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
I got my truck (2001 sport) a few months ago and have been slowly putting accessories on it. I've worked for sPod for a few years now so I knew about the system already and how it allowed for multiple accessories to be attached to it. As I was wiring the lights I realized how complicated some of this stuff could be so I decided to put an sPod system in. The installation itself was simple and I was able to screw the Source to the fuse box. I didn't want to chop up the dash to install the switches so I was able to screw a RAM mount to the bolt on my drivers seat to install the bezel. I ran the cable through the firewall under the steering wheel where there is already a hole. For me it's perfect and simple and allows me to connect all my accessories to one system and control it from one spot. The installation itself only took about a half hour

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 272

ColoCummins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
That is awesome. I come from the Jeep world and had an sPod on my last JK. Did you use one of the kits or just piece your own together? I'm really interested in this.

OP
OP
J

Jacoby

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
It's kinda like a truck kit. There's a universal mounting bracket for the source and I used a RAM mount for the switches. Call them with your truck model and year and they'll be able to help you out. 661-755-6549